Whilst every effort is made to ensure accuracy of colours on this website, they should be used as a guide only.
Logos and trademarks displayed on products on this website are for the purpose of showing our capabilities. These designs are not necessarily available for sale unless expressly authorized by the owner of such designs.
To date all information is correct. As we continue to improve our range, changes may be made without prior notice.
B. Particulars in terms of section 51 of the Promotion of Access to information Act
- Contact details
- The section 10 Guide on how to use the Act
- Records available in terms of any other legislation
- Access to the records held by the private body in question– Information readily available, if applicable
– Records that may be requested
– The request procedures
- Other information as may be prescribed
- Availability of the manual
Importation and distribution of headwear and associated products.
B. PARTICULARS IN TERMS OF THE SECTION 51 MANUAL
1. Contact details
Head of the body: Mr C Parrello
PO Box 210
410 Voortrekker Road
Telephone number: (021) 510 3868
Fax number: (021) 510 5182
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The section 10 Guide on how to use the Act
The Guide will, according to the South African Human Rights Commission (SAHRC), be available for inspection at the offices of the SAHRC. Please direct any queries to:
The South African Human Rights Commission:
The Research and Documentation Department
Postal address: Private Bag 2700
3. Records available in terms of any other legislation
i. Basic Conditions of Employment No. 75 of 1997 ii. Close Corporations Act No. 69 of 1984 iii. Labour Relations Act No. 66 of 1995 iv. Regional Services Councils Act No. 109 of 1985 v. Skills Development Levies Act No. 9 of 1999 vi. Skills Development Act No. 97 of 1998 vii. Unemployment Contributions Act No. 4 of 2002 viii. Unemployment Insurance Act No. 63 of 2001 ix. Value Added Tax Act No. 89 of 1991
4. Access to the records held by Captivity Headwear
i. Information readily available
ii. Records that may be requested:
iii. The request procedures:
Form of request:
* The requester must use the prescribed form to make the request for access to a record. This must be made to the head of the private body. This request must be made to the address, fax number or electronic mail address of the body concerned.
* The requester must provide sufficient detail on the request form to enable the head of the private body to identify the record and the requester. The requester should also indicate which form of access is required. The requester should also indicate if any other manner is to be used to inform the requester and state the necessary particulars to be so informed.
* The requester must identify the right that is sought to be exercised or to be protected and provide an explanation of why the requested record is required for the exercise or protection of that right.
* If a request is made on behalf of another person, the requester must then submit proof of the capacity in which the requester is making the request to the satisfaction of the head of the private body.
A requester who seeks access to a record containing personal information about that requester is not required to pay the request fee. Every other requester, who is not a personal requester, must pay the required request fee:
* The head of the private body must notify the requester (other than a personal requester) by notice, requiring the requester to pay the prescribed fee (if any) before further processing the request.
* The fee that the requester must pay to a private body is R50. The requester may lodge an application to the court against the tender or payment of the request fee.
* After the head of the private body has made a decision on the request, the requester must be notified in the required form.
* If the request is granted then a further access fee must be paid for the search, reproduction, preparation and for any time that has exceeded the prescribed hours to search and prepare the record for disclosure.
5. Other information as may be prescribed
The Minister of Justice and Constitutional Development has not made any regulations in this regard.
6. Availability of the manual
The manual is also available for inspection during office hours at the offices of Captivity Headwear free of charge. Copies are available from the SAHRC and on our website.